We miss you dearly and look forward to the day our friendly staff can serve you again soon. As we work with local health officials and our local government on the COVID-19 pandemic, we have chosen to remain closed tentatively until June 15, 2020.
Although other casinos throughout our state are opening June 1 or have already opened, our primary goal is the health and safety of our team members, Tribal community, and the local community overall. As the conditions of COVID-19 within our local community improves, we may open sooner. In the meantime we will continue to prepare for the safest gaming experience.
During our closure, we hired local cleaning company VCR (Valley Cleaning and Restoration) to thoroughly clean the entire casino, offices and back of the house areas. In addition to this effort our staff continues to work hard daily to implement additional safety procedures to prepare for our reopening.
In the meantime, we wanted to share what guidelines we are creating to provide a safe gaming experience:
- New Hours of Operation – Hours will change, with nightly closure for deep cleaning.
- Social Distancing – Stickers will be installed to allow safe lines throughout the casino.
- Limited capacity – we will limit the amount of patrons that can enter the casino.
- Facial coverings will be required.
- Temperatures will be taken for both guests and employees daily, to ensure safety.
- No touch thermometers will be used.
- The Forest Buffet will be temporarily closed but will be open for distance seating.
- The Food Court will have limited capacity and separated seating.
- Separated slot machines and table games for social distancing.
- No loitering will be allowed.
- Only 3 guests will be allowed per gaming table.
- Poker has been temporarily removed.
- Staff will wear face coverings or face shields and some will wear gloves.
- Restructured promotions will be implemented.
- Concerts have been postponed.
- Bus service for guests has been temporarily suspended.
- Tram service throughout our main parking lots will remain.
- Signage will be placed throughout casino with reminders.
Additional sanitizing will be put in place:
- Wipes will be available throughout the casino for customer use.
- Staff on standby to frequently clean high use areas
- Additional hand sanitizer stations available.
- Hospital grade disinfectant used to clean.
- Night closure for deep cleaning.
- Chips will be cleaned daily.
Special offers will be available for missed Birthdays, Club Anniversary dates, and Direct mail/Email offers.
Thanks for your understanding and please know we will send out notification as soon as we can open our doors. In the meantime, please shelter in place, wash your hands frequently and stay healthy, we care.
Remember, this is temporary for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. We are The People’s Casino and We Care.
General Manager, Eagle Mountain Casino
We are getting ready to welcome you back!