Eager to open Eagle Mountain Casino
(Eagle Mountain Casino, Porterville, Ca 93257) – The Tule River Tribal Council along with Eagle Mountain Casino Management have been preparing for the reopening of Eagle Mountain Casino all while following CDC guidelines enforced by governor Newsom. The health and safety of team members and guests are their top priority so they have been very cautious not to open too soon.
The newly predicted open date has been postponed after July 1; as Tribal Council is still evaluating to ensure the health and safety for all, however tribal council is working on a possible date to open sooner.
Eagle Mountain Casino is an 18+ full service casino and is owned and operated by the Tule River Tribe. It features 1200 slot machines and 11 table games. Eagle Mountain Casino is a short drive from Bakersfield or Visalia.
We miss you dearly and look forward to the day our friendly staff can serve you again soon.
As we work with local health officials and our local government on the COVID-19 pandemic, we have chosen to remain closed tentatively until July 1st or Sooner.
Although other casinos throughout our state are opening June 1 or have already opened, our primary goal is the health and safety of our team members, Tribal community, and the local community overall. As the conditions of COVID-19 within our local community improves, we may open sooner. In the meantime we will continue to prepare for the safest gaming experience.
During our closure, we hired local cleaning company VCR (Valley Cleaning and Restoration) to thoroughly clean the entire casino, offices and back of the house areas. In addition to this effort our staff continues to work hard daily to implement additional safety procedures to prepare for our reopening.
In the meantime, we wanted to share what guidelines we are creating to provide a safe gaming experience:
- Limited Entrances and Exits. We will have 1 Entrance and 1 Exit to the Casino and Grizzly Food Court. (Other Entrances will be used for Emergency use only.)
- Starting July 7, 2020 at midnight, the Casino will be a smoke free/vape free entertainment environment. Smoking and/or vaping will be allowed outside the casino, designated area is located at the exit going towards the Event Center.
- On a temporary basis NO minors are allowed on the Casino premises, this includes Grizzly Food Court and The River Steakhouse.
- Social Distancing – Stickers will be installed to allow safe lines throughout the casino.
- Limited capacity – we will limit the amount of patrons that can enter the casino.
- Facial coverings will be required. (Please place back on after drinking, eating or smoking)
- Temperatures will be taken for both guests and employees daily, to ensure safety.
- No touch thermometers will be used.
- The Forest Buffet will be temporarily closed but will be open for distance seating.
- The Food Court will have limited capacity and separated seating.
- Separated slot machines and table games for social distancing.
- No loitering will be allowed.
- Only 3 guests will be allowed per gaming table.
- Poker has been temporarily removed.
- Staff will wear face coverings or face shields.
- Restructured promotions will be implemented.
- Concerts have been postponed.
- Bus service for guests has been temporarily suspended.
- Tram service throughout our main parking lots will remain.
- Signage will be placed throughout casino with reminders.
Additional sanitizing will be put in place:
- Wipes will be available throughout the casino for customer use.
- Staff on standby to frequently clean high use areas
- Additional hand sanitizer stations available.
- Hospital grade disinfectant used to clean.
- Deep cleaning during slower hours.
- Chips will be cleaned daily.
Special offers will be available for missed Birthdays, Club Anniversary dates, and Direct mail/Email offers.
Thanks for your understanding and please know we will send out notification as soon as we can open our doors. In the meantime, please shelter in place, wash your hands frequently and stay healthy, we care.
Remember, this is temporary for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. We are The People’s Casino and We Care.
General Manager, Eagle Mountain Casino