Baby Boomer Wednesdays
BABY BOOMER PROMOTION IS POSTPONED
UNTIL JUNE 3RD
BABY BOOMER WEDNESDAYS (for Summit Club Members age 52+)
**STARTING FEBRUARY 12, 2020**
Guest must visit the Summit Club to receive the one-time offer of $10 bonus cash (only valid the day of the promotion). Bonus Cash is issued through the KCMS system.
Guests that meet the age requirement can also receive a discount of $2 off.
To receive buffet discount:
1. Guest must show ID verifying age and Summit Club Card.
**Please note, the discount price is subject to change and will be less than retail price.
Weekly Slot Tournament:
Tournaments will be held every Wednesday, Summit Club Members who meet age requirement and earn 20 points starting from 8am-12:50pm will be eligible to play in the Baby Boomers slot tournament. From 11am-1pm all qualified guest that have registered can participate in the Baby Boomers slot tournament.
How to register: Guests whom meet age requirement, are a Summit Club member, and have earned 20 points within the specified time frame can register for the tournament at the Summit Club. The 20 points must be earned on Wednesdays starting from 8am-12:50pm to qualify for a slot tournament entry.
Each participant will register at the Summit Club and will receive an entry voucher from the KCMS system at the Summit Club in order to enter the slot tournament. Entry voucher will be collected by a Slot Attendant in order for guest to participate in the slot tournament. All vouchers will be turned into a Summit Club Supervisor after the last session is played at 1pm. Each qualified Summit Club Member may receive one entry into the slot tournament each week.
No maximum amount of participants within allotted time.
Registration is required to participate in this tournament and is processed through the KCMS system.
Each participant will play a one-minute session.
Tournament system tracks each participant’s score. The winner’s scores will be posted at the Summit Club in poster form, immediately after the tournament.
Slot staff conducts the tournament.
· Guests must take their entry voucher and report to the tournament area.
· Guest will be required to give Slot staff their entry voucher.
· Slot staff will verify the guest with the name on the entry voucher by checking guest’s ID.
· Slot staff will enter guest into Tournament system.
· Once guests are entered into the Tournament system, the Slot staff will activate the tournament.
· After each tournament session is over, guests will wait for the results to be posted at the Summit Club (a poster will be put up showing winners).
· This process will continue until 1pm.
· Once the tournament has concluded the Slot staff uploads the results and sends the results to the Summit Club Supervisor (Summit Club Coordinator or Manager can also fill in, in place of Summit Club Supervisor).
· Top score prizes will be paid out through the KCMS system.
· Summit Club staff will create a Poster listing the winners and will post it in the Summit Club.
1st – $150 cash
2nd- $100 cash
3rd – $75 cash
4th-5th – $50 bonus cash each
6th -10th – $25 bonus cash each
Prize Total = $550.00 in cash and prizes. Top 10 scores will qualify for prizes distributed at end of tournament.
NOTIFICATION AND AWARDING OF PRIZE(S): Once the winners have been determined, the top 10 scores will be posted at the Summit Club. All cash prizes will be given out at the Summit Club with a voucher printed from KCMS. The cash voucher will then be redeemed at the main cashier cage. Bonus cash prizes are automatically added to winner’s Summit Club account after the tournament. All cash prizes must be picked up before 11:59PM on the night of tournament. If winner(s) fails to claim a prize, it will be forfeited. No unclaimed prizes will be awarded.
Tournament area, next to Yokuts Coffeehouse.