What this policy covers
Your privacy is important to us and so is being clear and open about how we collect, use, and share information about you. This document is intended to help you understand:
- How we collect your information
- What information we collect about you
- How we intend to use any information that we collect
- How we may share information we collect
- How we store and keep secure any information we collect
- How you can access and control your information
- Other important privacy information
How we collect your information
We collect information about you:
- When you interact with our website, use our Website contact form or sign-up for Summit Club;
- When you participate in gaming activity, through the use of our player tracking and game/ machine management software and your Summit Club card;
- When you request a credit line extension or request jackpot processing/ payout;
- When you participate in our promotional activities, such as redeeming offers, registering for an event or collecting a prize;
- When you purchase event tickets through the Website or make retail purchases at our casino;
- When you communicate with us through email; and
- Through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies. “Cookies” are small files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
What information we collect about you
We collect the following types of information about you, as further described below.
- Your name, address, date of birth, gender, phone number(s) and email address(es);
- Your gaming win/loss data and machine transactions by game and denomination, when you use our Summit Club card;
- Your bank account information, identification, social security number, resident alien status and source of funds and other background information when we undertake “Know Your Customer” and “Customer Due Diligence” investigations;
- Your usage and response to promotional activities;
- Your purchases and transactional information;
- The Internet address (IP address, MAC identification) of the computer or device you use to access the Website, the type of browser you use the times you access the Website, the articles you review, and the products that you inquire about and purchase; and
- Your navigation through the Website, what content you seek and functions you use.
How we intend to use any information that we collect
We use information we collect about you in order:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your specific requests, such as to send you information you request or e-mail alerts;
- To provide you with eligible rewards and promotion information based on your profile and game and winnings history;
- To conduct “Know Your Customer” and “Customer Due Diligence” investigations as required;
- To conduct security and surveillance investigations associated with your gaming activities, to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and to identify violations of our policies;
- To conduct analytics/internal reporting regarding our Website;
- To provide information to claims adjusters; and
- To make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, such as tax reporting, and to comply with legal process or in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including meeting national security, public interest or law enforcement requirements.
How we may share information we collect
We will not sell or share your information to anyone, for any purpose except for the following:
- With our service providers who are performing a data processing service for us, such as to fulfill event ticket purchases through eTix ;
- With vendors such as direct mail providers and email providers for the purpose of delivering offers and communication to you;
- As required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including providing information to the IRS for tax reporting purposes, to FinCEN for anti-money laundering requirements, and to our auditors and the gaming commission;
- With insurance claims adjusters for claims involving your participation in gaming activities at our casino;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other regulatory or public authorities in response to lawful requests, including, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion; and
- In addition, we may disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information as long as it is combined.
How we store and keep secure any information we collect
We are committed to protecting the data of Website users and casino patrons. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Your information is stored in our player tracking and game/ machine management software as required for FinCEN/IRS compliance. Accounts in our player tracking system are deactivated after 12 months of no activity. We also keep hard copies of tax forms. Your gaming and offer redemption data will be kept indefinitely by us but we reserve the right to delete after a certain time period. Your tax documentation is retained for ten years.
We limit the disclosure of your information to vendors providing processing services for us and to our select employees who have a need to know in order for us to perform our functions. All recipients of your information are required to sign non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements under which they agree to restricted use and non-disclosure of your information. Information that we provide to authorized agencies and regulators is protected and shared within the confines of the Safe Harbor protection (and only with authorized agencies as detailed by FinCEN). Any claim related information (general liability) is shared with our claims adjuster via a secure claim tracking system or on occasion through email. The information shared with the claims adjusters is protected as confidential information under our insurance agreements.
How you can access and control your information
Other important privacy information
Children are not eligible to use the Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or attempt to use the Website under any circumstance. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing or using the Website. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
This Website is owned and operated by Tule River Tribe Gaming Authority, dba Eagle Mountain Casino. If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Eagle Mountain Casino’s privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our representatives.