Yes We’re Open!
Open With Minimal Restrictions
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- The Casino property will be enforcing an 18 and older policy, this includes Grizzly Food Court and The River Steakhouse. Please do NOT bring your children under 18 to the property for any reason.
- Facial Coverings are mandatory by Tribal Ordinance. If caught without a facial covering, you will be cited.
- All Exits and entrances are open.
- Sanitize often, we have plenty of sanitation/disinfectant stations throughout the Casino.
- In-door Smoking is NOT allowed. We have a designated smoking area.
- In-door Restaurants have been redesigned for social distancing and additional safety measures.
- Our Team Members will be disinfecting and cleaning machines and high touch areas often.
- No bus service available.
Please respect and follow the new rules set forth to keep us all safer.
We thank you for your continued support in being your casino, “The People’s Casino”.
Facial Coverings are mandatory by Tribal Ordinance. If caught without a facial covering, you will be cited.
No smoking near entrance of the Casino, the Grizzly’s Food Court and River Steakhouse.
Frequently asked questions guests might have:
Q: Are you open?
A: Yes, we’re open with minimal restrictions. ONLY face coverings are required.
Q: Are your buses running?
A: Currently we do not have our charter buses; we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: Are your shuttle buses from Lot 4 running?
A: Currently the shuttle from Lot 4 is for employees only; guests will have to drive up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: Are your restaurants opened?
A: The Grizzly Food Court is open 24 hours and The River Steakhouse is open Thursday – Sunday 5pm – 10pm.
Q: Are we still required to be screened?
A: No, temperature check is no longer required.
Q: Are you still allowing a limited amount of people in?
A: No, the casino is open to full capacity.
Q: Am I allowed to smoke in the Casino?
A: The Casino is operating as a Non-Smoking facility. Smoking is permitted outside in the smoking area by the event center.
Q: Are you cleaning the casino?
A: Yes, we have increased preventative measures. We have frequent cleaning schedules in high traffic areas where germs or viruses can be transmitted. We also have more hand sanitizer stations throughout the property.
For Additional Summit Club Questions or Concerns:
- Send a message through Messenger on Facebook @EagleMountainCasino
- Email Marketing@eaglemtncasino.com
- Leave a message calling 800-903-3353 or Contact your Host
- Stay updated on information by following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or visit our website at www.eaglemtncasino.com
Your Best Bet in Tulare County!
Eagle Mountain Casino is owned and operated by the Tule River Indian Tribe, located on the Tule River Indian Reservation in Porterville, Ca. Since 1996, we have grown to a full service casino with two restaurants, a food court, nearly 1,200 slots, 10 table games, a gift shop, the Yokut’s Coffee House and an Entertainment Center.
The Tule River Indian Tribe of California is an independent, self-governed nation that supports their people and the surrounding communities through culture and economic development.