Free Bet Blackjack
Come join the fun with FREE BET BLACKJACK!
Free Bet Blackjack allows you to double down and split…for free! When you choose the free bet options, the dealer will place a special lammer next to your original wager. If you win that hand, you get paid as if you had made a traditional split or double, even though you didn’t put any additional money at risk.
- Make a bet to play the dealer. You and the dealer will get two starting cards, as in standard blackjack.
- You may free split any pairs, except for 10-value cards. Free re-splitting is allowed.
- You may free double any two card hard 9,10 or 11. Free doubling after splitting is allowed, when the above doubling rule is followed.
- If the dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets you have left in action are pushes. The Push 22 side bet wins if the dealer busts with a point total of 22. If the dealer’s final point total is any number other than 22, the Push 22 side bet loses.
- Note: Player blackjacks are paid before the dealer hits out his hand, so they are exempt from the Push 22 rule.
POT OF GOLD:
- Place wager on the Pot of Gold bet spot. The more lammers you collect, the more you win. Payouts are based on the total number of Free Bet coins collected per blackjack hand. See paytable for odds.
- Note: All Pot of Gold wagers lose to a dealer blackjack.